A National Discussion: Unnecessary Care in Canada
This webinar will introduce a new CIHI/CWC report, Unnecessary Care in Canada, and facilitate a conversation about the magnitude of and variation in unnecessary care across several areas covered by CWC’s recommendations.
The event will include
- A moderated panel discussion with:
- David O’Toole, President and CEO, CIHI;
- Dr. Wendy Levinson, Chair and Co-Founder, CWC; and
- Dr. Laurent Marcoux, President-Elect, Canadian Medical Association
- Speakers from the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, North York General Hospital and other organizations, who will share their success stories about addressing unnecessary care
- Q & A session
Date: April 6, 2017
Time: 9 to 10:30 a.m. ET
Please note that this webinar will be conducted in English only and will use Eastern Time. To accommodate multiple time zones, a recorded copy of the webinar will be made available. When you register, please specify if you would like the recorded version.
Registration: To participate, you must have access to the internet, as well as speakers/headphones. The webinar will be accessible on iOS and Android devices (both mobile phones and tablets).
To register for the webinar, please email Alison Clement at email@example.com